Rochedale Rays Amateur Swimming Club Inc. will be operating under an Industry COVIDSafe Plan. You can read the
Swimming Pool and Aquatic Centre Industry COVIDSafe Plan here:
● All parents and guardians must check in electronically via QR code on signage at the pool or via this link
https://registerdetails.com/EE3 . Please see a Committee Member if you have any difficulties.
● There are no COVID-19 restrictions for swimmers in the pool, on the pool deck or in the marshalling area.
Common sense around personal hygiene and physical distancing is encouraged amongst swimmers and
volunteers in these areas.
● Swimmers must bring their own equipment and water bottles.
● Only adults volunteering with time keeping, marshalling and event co-ordination may enter the pool deck
and marshalling areas. Spectators are not allowed within these areas due to contact tracing requirements.
● COVID-19 restrictions are in force in all other areas of the facility just as in the wider community. All
attendees utilising the canteen and grandstand must practice social distancing of 1.5m in these areas.
● Spectators in the grandstand need to remain 1.5m away from people who are not from their own household
● Swimmers are to sit with their family groups when they are not competing in an event.
● Please do not attend if you are unwell, have been in close contact with a known active case of COVID-19,
have travelled overseas in the previous 14 days, or have been to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the
previous 14 days.
● If you have any questions regarding the club's COVIDSafe Plan please ask a Committee Member for